DIMS steals from SLIFR to bring you this exam... Our academy feels that Clark's test is simple enough to approach without studying or sneaking to the bathroom to consult your hidden cheat-sheets. Remember: there are no wrong answers... only flawed opinions. (kidding!!)
number two typing fingers ready? Begin:
1. What is your favourite romantic comedy, and why?
2. Name a movie that you watch over and over again without getting tired of, a film that you could put on at any time and enjoy. Reason(s)?
3. What is the first film you remember seeing in the theatre?
4. Woody Allen: yes or no?
5. Discuss a movie you were totally hyped about seeing that left you kind of empty and/or disappointed upon viewing.
6. Discuss a movie that you figured you'd be damned before seeing that subsequently impressed you more than you could have imagined.
7. Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?
8. What movie would you hide between your mattresses because you fear people will discover that you like it?
9. Favourite, or least favourite, Steven Spielberg film? Why? (see, you know the test is easy when there's a Spielberg question!!!) Extra credit for describing both.
10. Which actor(s)/actress(es) do you have the biggest crush(es) on, and why?
See... pretty easy. I await your answers with bated breath, and I am eager to list my own. Please leave comments, even if you only want to address some of the questions. Results of the quiz to be posted soon.